Tips on Conceiving
When you desperately want to have a baby, conceiving may seem very difficult to do. However, there are a few conceiving tips that you can use to help along the process. Those these techniques are not 100% effective, they can increase your chances of conception if you decide to try them.
- Relax. This is one of the most important tips that comes from both doctors and midwives alike. Stress can do horrible things to the body, including blocking conception. The more relaxed you are, the more likely you are to conceive. If you are having trouble relaxing, you can try some yoga classes or some breathing exercises. Focus on the results of actually finding out you are pregnant instead of the desperation that you feel while trying to conceive.
- Know your body. Knowing your menstrual cycle will help you to determine which days of the month you are the most fertile. Knowing when you are ovulating is half the battle. Have sex as much as possible during the time that you are ovulating to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- Put a pillow under your hips during sex. This will help the sperm to go towards the cervix instead of away from it. Avoid any sexual position in which you are sitting or standing.
- Make love in the morning time. Studies show that the sperm levels of most men are at their highest in the mornings. Use this to your advantage and make love in the mornings on the days that you are ovulating.
- Have the Big O. Having an orgasm causes the body to create a state which better accepts sperm. If you can have an orgasm shortly after your partner ejaculates, you will be more likely to conceive.
By using these conceiving tips, you can greatly increase your chances of getting pregnant and having the baby that you long for. Keep in mind that when you are trying to get pregnant, you should be following a healthy diet and avoiding all alcohol and drugs. You should also schedule an appointment with your doctor as soon as you decide to try to conceive. Have a regular check up with your general physician to make sure that you are healthy and have an appointment with your OB/GYN to make sure that your body can handle pregnancy and childbirth. It may very well result in the best news of your entire life.